We will provide you with a safe environment that complies with guidelines issued by the Government and our local authority.
- We have undertaken a thorough review of our salon and the services we offer
- We have rearranged our waiting, reception and treatment areas to adhere to social distancing guidelines
- All surfaces throughout the salon will be cleaned regularly and wiped with the appropriate cleaning product between each treatment
- All items of equipment will be cleaned before and after every treatment. This includes all metal instruments, brushes, bowls and so forth.
- One-use disposable items will be used where necessary (sustainable alternatives kept where possible)
- We will ensure adequate ventilation throughout the salon with doors and windows open where possible.
- We have conducted training to ensure all team members care for our customers in a safe, hygienic and professional manner
- Staff have been trained to adapt each treatment to uphold best practice, including hygiene and safety
- We have agreed social distancing for our team in communal staff areas.
- We have reviewed our treatment menu and removed treatments where we felt it necessary to do so
- Our staff will wear gloves, masks and other personal protective equipment (PPE) during treatments where required. Staff will wash their hands before and after every treatment.
- PPE will be replaced after every treatment
- Our staff will stay with you throughout your visit – not venturing out of the room – to reduce the need to replace PPE and minimise infection
GUEST ARRIVAL & RECEPTION
- We will greet you warmly but without a handshake or personal contact
- We will stagger customer arrival times to minimise close contact
- We will clean the reception area regularly
- Where possible we will escort you straight to the treatment area to avoid congestion in the waiting area
- Waiting area will be arranged to adhere to social distancing
- We ask that you pay using card or other cashless means where possible.
WE ASK YOU, OUR CUSTOMERS
- To arrive at the time agreed, to maximise social distancing
- To wash your hands and/or use hand sanitiser as directed by our team and before and after each treatment
- To wear face-masks supplied by us
- To contact us and re-arrange your appointment if you have a temperature, or are feeling unwell or if any erson in your household has the same or is self-isolation.
- Do not come to the salon if you or anyone you live with is self-isolating or is displaying symptoms known to be consistent with Covid-19